It is always a pleasure to support manufacturers in Atlantic Canada through the challenges they are facing but also to celebrate successes. We are becoming accustomed to ‘change’ requiring the ability to re-adjust; the opportunities of peer networking are powerful as well as a tool for professional development:
- No Need to Re-Invent the Wheel!
- Many minds are better than one.
- There’s Power in Numbers.
- Gain a fresh perspective and greater awareness.
- Make new Connections.
EMC continues to evolve to better represent the needs of the day - through technology, strategic partnerships and learning development. If you are a member, you are aware of the many resources and I encourage everyone in your organization to use them to their fullest potential (yes, all of a member company’s employees are considered members). Here’s a quick review:
Member Needs Help - EMC Canada Learning Centre - EMC Canada - If you are a member, ask about discounts on our training. Manufacturing Masters - EMC Canada Programs - EMC Canada Services - EMC Canada
If you are not a member, we would encourage you to explore what value EMC could provide to your organization. As with everything we do, members drive activity; always feel free to reach out with thoughts suggestions and ideas…. we couldn’t do it without you!
Q2 2023 Quarterly Energy Market Update
Project Selection and Execution
Stay up-to-date with industry news and other hot topics!
- The Art of Finding $100 Bills
- IT Policies for End Users - 7 Key Areas of Focus
- EMC's Newly Expanded Logo
- 2023 Ergonomics Program Audit
- Are Naloxone Kits Required in the Workplace?
- Changes to Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits
- Government Funding Outlook for 2023 - 2024
- How to Join the Industry 4.0 Revolution in Canada