Leveraging SR&ED to Unlock Funding Potential
To grow your business and keep it viable and competitive, innovation is a must. The need to innovate can be motivated by many factors, including customers, market needs, and business necessities. By partnering with the experts and staying in close contact regarding your strategic initiatives you can be assured you will know what is available, the programs for which you will qualify and for which you should apply.
Take advantage of EMC’s free assessments for SR&ED, Grants or both. Get the information you need to make a smart business decision about Government Funding.
EMC's Senior Advisor-Value Added Programs, Ross Cooper, is here to help you with your decision making process.
Navigating the SR&ED process to a successful claim is complicated and requires expertise and resources. If you need help pursuing a SR&ED claim, Ross can introduce you to our experts, Northbridge Consulting Services.
- Optimize returns from Multiple Government Programs.
- One source for all Government Funding.
- Offload work from internal resources and minimize duplication of efforts to free up valuable time.
- Ensure compliance while accessing funding across several programs.
- Coast to Coast support.
We have achieved:
- $228+ MILLION in new claims!
- $50 MILLION in potential cash & tax credits for members.
- OVER 150 + members now benefiting.