Fredericton, Miramichi, Moncton, Saint Stephen, Saint John, Carleton
It is always a pleasure to support manufacturers in Atlantic Canada through the challenges they are facing but also to celebrate successes. We are becoming accustomed to ‘change’ requiring the ability to re-adjust; the opportunities of peer networking are powerful as well as a tool for professional development:
- No Need to Re-Invent the Wheel!
- Many minds are better than one.
- There’s Power in Numbers.
- Gain a fresh perspective and greater awareness.
- Make new Connections.
EMC continues to evolve to better represent the needs of the day - through technology, strategic partnerships and learning development. If you are a member, you are aware of the many resources and I encourage everyone in your organization to use them to their fullest potential (yes, all of a member company’s employees are considered members). Here’s a quick review:
Member Needs Help - EMC Canada Learning Centre - EMC Canada - If you are a member, ask about discounts on our training. Manufacturing Masters - EMC Canada Programs - EMC Canada Services - EMC Canada
If you are not a member, we would encourage you to explore what value EMC could provide to your organization. As with everything we do, members drive activity; always feel free to reach out with thoughts suggestions and ideas…. we couldn’t do it without you!
Strategic HR Networking Event
Understanding Ontario’s Blue Box Regulation
Building Business Excellence by Strengthening Inclusiveness
Malley Industries Plant Tour
Automation and Robotics - Where Do We Start?
Skilled Trades Discussion
Training & Skills Development
Mrs. Dunster's Plant Tour
Are You Building a Business Worth Selling?
McDonough Manufacturing Company Plant Tour
Stay up-to-date with industry news and other hot topics!
- Canada's Safest Employers 2023
- 2023 Ergonomics Program Audit
- Are Naloxone Kits Required in the Workplace?
- Changes to Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits
- Government Funding Outlook for 2023 - 2024
- How to Join the Industry 4.0 Revolution in Canada
- Using Workplace Benefits as a Recruitment Tool
- Succeeding in the Digital Age