SFU Mechatronics, in partnership with EMC
Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing 2
Your participating employees will be trained to help your company to embrace the opportunities offered by Industry 4.0, leading to increased efficiency and productivity.
A smart factory is an interconnected network of machines, processes, communication systems, and computing power. It is a cyber-physical system that uses advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to analyze data, drive automated processes, and to improve productivity, safety, product quality, and customer experience.
### LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn the architecture and building blocks of smart factories, in particular, how the integration of the smart factory building blocks improves quality and productivity.
- Gain hands-on training using state-of-the-art Industry 4.0 smart factory from SMC. The training equipment includes programmable logic controllers (PLCs), collaborative robots, vision and RFID sensors, and digital twins.
- Fundamental Concepts and Architecture of Smart Factories (2 Hours)
- Fundamentals of Industrial Controllers (2 Hours)
- Artificial Vision Systems (2 Hours)
- RFID Technologies for Traceability (2 Hours)
- Collaborative Robots (Cobots) (2 Hours)
- Digital Twins (2 Hours)
- Laboratory Demonstrations using State-of-the Art Industry 4.0 Smart Factory Facility (4 Hours)
### ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Successful completion of Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing 1
Session dates to be announced.
EMC Members receive 10% discount on registration fees.