Bid and Post B2B Opportunities
For nearly a decade, manufacturers have been using EMC’s Opportunity Alerts as a great way to grow their business finding qualified B2B sources from across Canada. EMC's Opportunity Alerts provides member manufacturers with a great way to:
- Post opportunities to expand their supply chain and qualify local / Canadian suppliers
- Bid on RFP’s to potentially win new business
- Access local/regional resources and seek partner opportunities
EMC’s Opportunity Alerts Forum is a safe way for manufacturers and our trusted partners to post and respond to opportunities… and reach manufacturers directly.
Post or View an Opportunity
What Qualifies for the EMC Opportunity Alert Forum?
Request for Proposals / Quotation (RFP / RFQ):
- Manufacturers looking to source suppliers and/or have specific for a part to be made and identify who can make it.
Joint Ventures / Looking to Partner:
- Manufacturers and related industries looking to share costs and save money, this can include items like coordinated shipping to fill containers or shared resources, and even manufacturing partnerships.
Government Opportunities, Industry Stakeholders and Funding:
- Source of financing or local/regional resources to share...community partners and stakeholders can post related opportunities for manufacturers to access these programs.
This is a Member Exclusive service. Please login to our website to post your opportunity, or email Menai Collins.
Please let me know if you can supply these or know of anyone who can. • Electrolyte • Separator • Copper Foil • Aluminum Foil • Conductive Slurry • Binder PVDF • Binder CMC • Binder SBR • Insolation Layer • Carbon Black • SWCNT
As one of the Canadian manufacturing industry’s leading organizations, EMC remains constantly well-informed on the most important issues facing manufacturers today. EMC’s Newsroom articles are highly-esteemed by Canada’s top manufacturing businesses, and have received acclaim from public and private entities across the nation. If you’re looking to keep up with modern manufacturing trends, events, and happenings, visit the EMC Newsroom now!