SFU Mechatronics, in partnership with EMC
Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing 1
Your participating employees will be trained to help your company to embrace the opportunities offered by Industry 4.0, leading to increased efficiency and productivity.
Technology is only as good as the individuals trained to use it. Smart Manufacturing’s ultimate success depends on a highly skilled workforce, but currently, digitally skilled labor in the Canadian manufacturing sector is in short supply. To address this education gap, our Smart Manufacturing Bootcamp short courses provides opportunities for professionals in manufacturing, engineering, and management to learn how industry 4.0 technologies are applied to drive value for businesses, through both lectures and hands-on training using our state-of-the-art smart factory equipment.
- Learn how the integration of data, connectivity, and advanced automation improves the visibility and transparency over the entire manufacturing enterprise which further enhances productivity.
- Establish a foundational understanding of smart manufacturing including core underlying technologies.
- Fundamental Concepts, Case Studies, Applications, and Driving Forces of Industry 4.0 (2 Hours)
- Advanced Automation in Smart Manufacturing (2 Hours)
- Fundamentals of Industrial Internet of Things (I-IoT) (4 Hours)
- Data Analytics Basics (2 Hours)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in Smart Manufacturing Systems (2 Hours)
- Laboratory Demonstrations using State-of-the Art Industry 4.0 Smart Factory (4 Hours)
- Any professionals working in manufacturing, engineering, management, consulting, or other related fields.
Session runs October 20-21, 2023.
EMC Members receive 10% discount on registration fees.