As we move through 2022, we look forward to getting back into plants, sharing best practices, and continuing our support to manufacturers through both in-person and virtual events as it makes sense.
It has been a challenging time in many respects, with new ones emerging due to world events. Through our activities we will continue to support you and your people in being the best that you can be through people, processes, and plant.
I, along with the entire EMC team, am at your service. Your participation in our knowledge network is truly valued.
Let’s make this year the best it can possibly be as we resume plant tour activity, provide timely resources with the support of ACOA and work toward enhancing the skills and capabilities of our workforce.
Always feel well to reach our and contribute to the direction and activity within your consortium area!
Strategic HR Networking Event
Understanding Ontario’s Blue Box Regulation
Building Business Excellence by Strengthening Inclusiveness
Malley Industries Plant Tour
Automation and Robotics - Where Do We Start?
Skilled Trades Discussion
Training & Skills Development
Mrs. Dunster's Plant Tour
Are You Building a Business Worth Selling?
McDonough Manufacturing Company Plant Tour
Stay up-to-date with industry news and other hot topics!
- Canada's Safest Employers 2023
- 2023 Ergonomics Program Audit
- Are Naloxone Kits Required in the Workplace?
- Changes to Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits
- Government Funding Outlook for 2023 - 2024
- How to Join the Industry 4.0 Revolution in Canada
- Using Workplace Benefits as a Recruitment Tool
- Succeeding in the Digital Age