Owen Sound Consortium
As an EMC member, you have my full and undivided attention! You can challenge me with your want/need or ask, and then go about your hectic day, and let me gather the info, or connect the network to assist you with your challenge.
As we continue with a hybrid virtual world, headed to more face-to-face SIG Events and meetings, I am looking forward to members hosting plant tours at their facilities - such an important part of the SIG Events process. Face-to-face events allow us an opportunity to network and chat over coffee at another members plant (or your facility when you host!), and we get to tour, see, and ask questions on how they solved a problem, or suggest alternative solutions.
I am blessed to have been in touch with so many EMC members these last number of years, as I am a through and through cheerleader for manufacturing in Ontario. Happy to chat or come visit you at your workplace, whenever you need me.
I look forward to connecting with prospective non-members of EMC, to assist you in understanding the value that EMC provides to it’s members. Let’s chat.
Q2 2023 Quarterly Energy Market Update
Paul Boers Manufacturing Plant Tour
Project Selection and Execution
Stay up-to-date with industry news and other hot topics!
- The Art of Finding $100 Bills
- IT Policies for End Users - 7 Key Areas of Focus
- EMC's Newly Expanded Logo
- Canada's Safest Employers 2023
- Ontario Introducing New Investment Tax Credit for Manufacturers
- 2023 Ergonomics Program Audit
- Are Naloxone Kits Required in the Workplace?
- Changes to Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits