Cornwall and Area
It has been my pleasure and privilege to serve you and the region for the past several years. On behalf of EMC, I can say that we continue to strive for excellence to ensure you can achieve it.
Eastern Ontario has seen tremendous growth in membership – thanks to you. If you are not a member, please contact me at your convenience; I would be glad to connect you with our members to get their direct feedback on the value we provide each day.
Looking at the past, much has happened. I am glad to say we have been able to help many members and community partners with their challenges. Whether through Member Needs Help or our local outreach, we have solved supply challenges, compensation inflation issues, process improvement, acquisition of COVID resources, and a smattering of various requests that have amazed me at the depth and breadth of expertise and resourcefulness in our region.
We continue to seek out new resources and programming to assist you – to which I ask that you forward to me any ideas or challenges you are facing that you do not see us addressing currently.
Skilled Trades Discussion
Understanding Ontario’s Blue Box Regulation
Training & Skills Development
Attracting Youth to Manufacturing
Are You Building a Business Worth Selling?
Stay up-to-date with industry news and other hot topics!
- Canada's Safest Employers 2023
- Ontario Introducing New Investment Tax Credit for Manufacturers
- 2023 Ergonomics Program Audit
- Are Naloxone Kits Required in the Workplace?
- Changes to Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits
- Government Funding Outlook for 2023 - 2024
- How to Join the Industry 4.0 Revolution in Canada
- Using Workplace Benefits as a Recruitment Tool