Workplace Safety Inspection
Manufacturing workplaces are frequently subject to thorough Health and Safety inspections by government organizations or associated external entities. This course provides participants with detailed analyses of common inspection practices, examines a number of activities that can be taken to prepare for these events, and outlines the penalties for unsuccessful evaluations.
Participants of this Program received training on the following Regulations as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act: Section 9 (18) (a)(b(; Section 9(23) - (30) Construction Regulations 213/91 Section 14(3) & (4)
- How to identify Workplace Hazrds
- The purpose of conducting a Workplace Inspection Health, Safety and the Law
- Health & Safety Hazards
- Work Practice Hazards
- Hazard Recognization, Assessment & Control
- Different types of Inspections
- Conducting the Inspection
- Floor plans and checklists
- Joint Health & Safety Committee recommendations Recording observations
- Report Writing
- Follow up
DURATION: One (1) Four-Hour Session
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT: Virtual Workshop
SCHEDULE: Please contact Amy Edwards, EMC's Training Manager, at 1-866-323-4362 for upcoming course dates and times.
Training is available in English.
Ready for the next step in Health and Safety training? See EMC’s Health and Safety MEC program now, and keep building on your team’s knowledge of modern Health and Safety practices!