Hazard Recognition & Analysis
It is an unfortunate fact that every facility contains various risks to its workers. This course provides participants with the knowledge necessary to identify these risks, work effectively around them, and develop strategies for mitigating them. Course material provides participants with a thorough introduction to modern Health and Safety practices.
While great efforts are taken by manufacturing organizations to ensure the safety of their production environments, it is an unfortunate fact that every facility contains various risks to its workers. This course provides participants with the knowledge necessary to identify these risks, work effectively around them, and develop effective strategies for mitigating them.
Manufacturing employees of all roles and departments can learn to work safely, efficiently, and productively through the material offered in this course, and can implement what they’ve discussed in their own facilities to create a strong culture of workplace safety. As a general hazard recognition session, this course offers participants a thorough introduction to modern Health and Safety practices, and is an ideal information source for manufacturing workers of any experience level.
- Identifying potential and existing workplace hazards.
- Understanding federal and provincial legislation surrounding workplace risks.
- Analyzing the various different kinds of workplace hazards and their contributing factors.
- Utilizing modern risk assessments, analyses, and procedures to strengthen workplace safety.
- Examining the risks present in participants’ own facilities.
- Determining how to conduct thorough hazard inspections.
DURATION: One (1) Four-Hour Session
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT: Participant Facilities
SCHEDULE: Please contact Amy Edwards, EMC's Training Manager, at 1-866-323-4362 for upcoming course dates and times.
Training is available in English.
Ready for the next step in Health and Safety training? See EMC’s Health and Safety MEC program now, and keep building on your team’s knowledge of modern Health and Safety practices!