GTA, York Consortium
EMC Members in the GTA have been actively sharing their knowledge, best practices and benchmarking with each other through facilitated roundtable discussions and informative sessions with subject-matter-experts. Our Members continue to rely on each other -- as well as the resources that EMC provides -- for relevant information & insights that help them in their daily activities.
I appreciate your continued membership and I look forward to continuing to serve you any way I can!
Q2 2023 Quarterly Energy Market Update
Strategic Planning for Long Term Success
Plant Tour and Group Continuous Improvement Exercise
Project Selection and Execution
What Exactly Are You Getting For Your Money
Stay up-to-date with industry news and other hot topics!
- The Art of Finding $100 Bills
- IT Policies for End Users - 7 Key Areas of Focus
- EMC's Newly Expanded Logo
- Canada's Safest Employers 2023
- Ontario Introducing New Investment Tax Credit for Manufacturers
- 2023 Ergonomics Program Audit
- Are Naloxone Kits Required in the Workplace?
- Changes to Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits