Responsibilities and Duties With leadership from EMC's Team and in collaboration with different departments, you will be responsible for helping with the administration and tracking of contacts and programs. Due to EMC being a national organization, this position enables you to work remotely from any location.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities: Ideally, you are a post-secondary graduate, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and top-notch communication skills (listening, verbal and written) in English
- Demonstrated relationship development skills that achieve 'win-win' scenarios
- Ability to take initiative while practicing excellent judgment based on sound reasoning
- First-class organizational skills with the ability to handle a variety of deadlines and activities concurrently
- Capacity to identify and define problems and develop solutions while under minimal supervision
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a complex environment and the skill to translate ambiguity to clear action
- Dedication to teamwork, reliability and integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel