Accounting & Finance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Record keeping for all financials including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, nationally.
- Creation and monitoring Budgets and Forecast reports including reporting to government on a quarterly basis.
- The ideal candidate will have completed post-secondary education in Business or other related field; OR commensurate experience and/or equivalent knowledge and abilities.
- 2-5 years work experience as bookkeeper or accounting administrator.
- Proficient in Simply Accounting, Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Government Funding experience, an asset.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- Critical thinking skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge and ability to adhere to accounting rules, standards and principles.
- Sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Those interested in this full or part-time contract opportunity should submit a resume outlining your experience, skills and why you believe you are the best person to Amanda Doman, VP & General Manager via email.