Train the Trainer Programs
As an executive in the manufacturing sector, being able to relay instructional information to your managers, supervisors, and team leaders is critical to spreading expertise throughout your organization. EMC’s range of “Train the Trainer” programs imparts timely training instructions in tandem with guidance on educating administrators across every department.
Our Train The Trainer Programs provide your trainers with the knowledge, skills and tools to effectively train operators and evaluate their competence. All programs that are delivered to you are accredited training programs and exceed all applicable industry standards and government regulations.
Your company trainers will learn the instructional techniques involved to best communicate these concepts in a classroom and/or field environment.
- Train The Trainer Forklift
- Train The Trainer Propane
- Train The Trainer WHMIS
- Train The Trainer Crane Safety and Safe Slinging Operations
- Train The Trainer Fall Arrest
- Train The Trainer Scissor Lift
- Train The Trainer Lockout / Tagout
** Course Content**
- The course will start off with an in-depth review of the training program to be delivered. This includes the contents of workbooks, videos (if applicable), test/ quizzes and operator evaluations.
- Detailed instructions as to the questions that may be asked of you and the answers to those questions.
- Second part of the program will involve the principals of teaching adults. Including the use of equipment, teaching styles, learning and risk, and how to measure the success of the course that you will be teaching plus many other things you will need to know to become an effective trainer of safety training programs for your company.
DURATION: One (1) to Three (3) Day-Long Sessions
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT: Virtual Workshop
SCHEDULE: Please contact Amy Edwards, EMC's Training Manager, at 1-866-323-4362 for upcoming course dates and times.
Training is available in English.
Ready for the next step in Health and Safety training? See EMC’s Health and Safety MEC program now, and keep building on your team’s knowledge of modern Health and Safety practices!