Total Productive Maintenance
Total Productive Maintenance — the culmination of reactive maintenance, preventative maintenance, and predictive maintenance practices — is one of the most effective methods of optimizing productivity in a manufacturing workplace. During this course, participants will learn about every aspect of Total Productive Maintenance and its various components.
Total Productive Maintenance — the culmination of reactive maintenance, preventative maintenance, and predictive maintenance — is one of the most effective methods of optimizing productivity in a manufacturing workplace, and is an excellent way of stoking employee collaboration and engagement. During this course, participants will learn about every aspect of Total Productive Maintenance and its various components, and examine the vast array of benefits that this process can have on an organization’s output.
Particular focus will be placed upon the responsibilities of team leaders, maintenance workers, and machine operators in achieving Total Productive Maintenance, but any employee across any industry can use the information discussed in this course to strengthen their own collaborative productivity skills. Through the creation of a detailed Implementation Plan, participants can understand how to incorporate Total Productive Maintenance practices in their own workplace, and gain further knowledge on the importance of attaining mutual goals.
- How do maintenance strategies impact a manufacturing organization?
- Practical resources for optimizing machine performance.
- Organizing, preparing, and utilizing productivity tools.
- Common maintenance tasks.
- Understanding the losses caused by under-utilized production equipment.
- Analyzing four common equipment maintenance practices.
- Introduction to Total Productive Maintenance.
- Implementing Total Productive Maintenance into our own workplaces.
- Optimizing equipment performance with Total Productive Maintenance.
- Identifying each manufacturing worker’s role in achieving Total Productive Maintenance.
- Examining the role of management in achieving Total Productive Maintenance.
- Creation of a Total Productive Maintenance Implementation Plan.
DURATION: One (1) Half-Day Session + Optional Activity
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT: In-Person Classroom
SCHEDULE: Please contact Amy Edwards, EMC's Training Manager, at 1-866-323-4362 for upcoming course dates and times.
Training is available in English.