Learn how to recognize impaired workers with confidence and identify key indicators regarding drug, alcohol, or fatigue impairment.
- Understanding the Occupational Health & Safety Act and how it applies to drugs and alcohol
- About the Federal Cannabis Act
- Requirements for a policy and procedure that address impairment at work
- Recognizing drugs
- How to recognize the different kinds of impairment
- How to investigate impairment
BONUS: participants will receive a sample Drug & Alcohol Policy and Procedure and an Impairment Investigation Report
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT: In-Person Classroom or Virtual
SCHEDULE: March 29, 2023, July 20th, 2023, October 30, 2023
Training is available in English.