Preparing for a Workwell Evaluation
Ontario’s Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) conducts regular audits of selected organizations’ facilities called “Workwell Evaluations”. This course provides participants with a thorough examination of a Workwell Evaluation’s components, and offers a vast array of strategies that can be utilized to prepare for these audits.
To ensure that Health and Safety standards are being continuously upheld across the province’s manufacturing businesses, Ontario’s Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) conducts regular audits of selected organizations’ facilities, processes, and activities, referred to as “Workwell Evaluations”. By receiving a Workwell Evaluation, manufacturing leaders, managers, and employees alike can identify potential hazards in their workplace’s operations, determine opportunities for increased Health and Safety measures, and recognize the effectiveness of currently-utilized protection efforts.
This course provides participants with a thorough examination of a Workwell Evaluation’s components, and offers a vast array of strategies that can be utilized to prepare for these audits. By employing the material presented in this course, participants gain the knowledge necessary to succeed in their Workwell Evaluations, and have the opportunity to promote their organizations’ own effective Health and Safety measures to Ontario’s highest worker protection entity.
- Understanding all aspects of a Workwell Evaluation — the audit criteria, motivating factors, and potential results.
- Examining why particular organizations are selected for an evaluation.
- Thorough description of a Workwell Evaluation’s judgement criteria.
- Analysis of common Health and Safety practices that can be implemented or strengthened prior to an evaluation.
- Workwell Evaluation preparation strategies: recommendations, issue prevention tactics, and follow-up activities.
- Participant comprehension of course material.
DURATION: One (1) Four-Hour Session
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT: Please contact EMC for more details.
SCHEDULE: Please contact Amy Edwards, EMC's Training Manager, at 1-866-323-4362 for upcoming course dates and times.
Training is available in English.
Ready for the next step in Health and Safety training? See EMC’s Health and Safety MEC program now, and keep building on your team’s knowledge of modern Health and Safety practices!