Being able to facilitate improvement among a workforce is crucial to the success of any manufacturing leader. During this course, participants will receive detailed instruction on how to execute continuous improvement activities, understand the components of short and long-term success, and gain the confidence to keep their teams engaged.
Being able to facilitate improvement amongst a workforce is crucial to the success of any leader, regardless of industry or department — oftentimes, though, being able to find and capitalize upon opportunities for sustainable development can be a challenge. During this course, manufacturing leaders will receive detailed instruction on how to plan for and execute continuous improvement activities, understand the components of short- and long-term success, and gain the confidence needed to keep their teams motivated and engaged.
Guided by a collection of industry-leading management trainers, participants will develop their communication and team administration abilities through a wide variety of leadership discussions and exercises. The content introduced in this course is specialized for facilitating success in manufacturing, and can be applied in any field, department, or industry within the sector.
- Planning, developing, and executing continuous improvement activities.
- Building consensus and action through a series of management tools and techniques.
- Gaining confidence in giving presentations to small groups.
- Internal and external conflict resolution strategies.
- Resources for organizing, prioritizing, and assigning accountability for action items.
- Development of continuous success strategies through:
- Increased presentation skills.
- Comprehensive management discussion.
- Leadership training exercises.
- One-on-one coaching sessions for enhanced learning.
- Key skill development activities.
DURATION: Two (2) Day-Long Sessions
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT: In-Person Classroom
SCHEDULE: Please contact Amy Edwards, EMC's Training Manager, at 1-866-323-4362 for upcoming course dates and times.
Training is available in English.