An interactive workshop
Effective Feedback in the Workplace
This workshop examines the power of effective feedback and teaches an effective strategy that anyone can use to build an adaptive, collaborative, and innovative workforce.
The ability to give objective, timely and thoughtful feedback is a critically important tool in any body’s toolkit. Whether training, managing, leading, or coaching, this is how we let people know how they’re doing. By creating opportunities to share objective feedback, we ensure the growth and development of those around us. Whether running a line, a team, a department, or a whole organization, this is how to ensure that people change the behaviours that don’t work well and reinforce the ones that do. This workshop examines the power of effective feedback and teaches an effective strategy that anyone can use to build an adaptive, collaborative, and innovative workforce.
- Understand the role of effective feedback in the workplace
- Explore the barriers to using feedback as a tool for developing employees
- Recognize the importance of creating a culture that sees feedback as a positive opportunity
- Understand the difference between observations and judgments, and why that matters
- Learn and practice a feedback model that can be used in the workplace
- Understand best practices for giving feedback, such as time and place
DURATION: 3 hours
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT: Virtual
Training is available in English.