Creating Continuous Flow
Continuous improvement processes are key to the success of any manufacturing enterprise. In this course, participants gain vital direction on realizing the potential of continuous improvement, and receive sector-leading knowledge on how to incorporate it into their own workforce in the most effective way possible.
Continuous improvement processes are key to the short- and long-term success of any manufacturing enterprise, but understanding how to identify, develop, and implement these procedures can often be a challenge. In this half-day course, participants gain vital direction on realizing the potential of continuous improvement, and receive sector-leading tutelage on how to incorporate it into their own workforce in the most effective way possible.
All aspects of continuous improvement processes — including ideation, maturation, and strategizing — are touched upon in this session, as are their impacts on a business’s labour force, and participants are given the opportunity to discuss and share their findings with a classroom of their peers. The content presented in this course is ideal for managers, team leaders, supervisors, and any other position responsible for the sustained success of a manufacturing workforce, regardless of industry!
- Common issues with batch and queue processing.
- Understanding each state of a continuous improvement process.
- Developing continuous improvement processes using real-time data.
- Configuring and utilizing data for different processes.
- How continuous improvement processes affect human and automated resources.
- Developing continuous improvement concepts into complete strategies.
- Continuous improvement process implementation methods.
DURATION: Half-Day Session + Optional Activity
LEARNING ENVIRONMENT: In-Person Classroom
SCHEDULE: Please contact Amy Edwards, EMC's Training Manager, at 1-866-323-4362 for upcoming course dates and times.
Training is available in English.