The event you are interested in has either already passed or has been removed. We value your interest in our events and encourage you to explore our upcoming events page for other exciting opportunities! If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com
Legal Update covering the most pressing items.
Quarterly Legal Update - Eastern Ontario
Nigel McKechnie, of Hicks Morley, will be back to discuss the many proposals the Province has suggested in relation to the changes in the ESA. We will also look back on 2023 and look forward to 2024 changes.
Nigel and George from Hicks Morley are back to discuss the myriad of changes the province is proposing for 2024, and there are many. If you have any questions for them, please send them to me in advance.
- Disclosure of wages and salaries
- Expansion of nurses' role in relation to employee absences
- Canadian job experience posting issues.
- Injured workers change in legislation.
- AODA requirements – Dec 31-23 report due – possible fines and penalties.
- Review of 2023 settlements, arbitrations, etc.
- 2024 forecast of issues.
Our events take place on a regular basis, some virtually and some in-person, throughout all of our Consortium regions. As part of your EMC membership, you and your colleagues are invited to participate in any, and all events, that are relevant to your company - in any Consortium region across Canada!