EMC is a WSIB-approved HSEp provider that will help you along your safety journey
Health & Safety Excellence
The WSIB’s Health and Safety Excellence Program (HSEp) is Ontario’s only rebate program for Health and Safety. It provides a clear roadmap for businesses of all sizes to improve workplace Health and Safety. Whether you are getting started or need to enhance your existing program, HSEp is designed to meet your needs.
With the successful implementation of 1 to 5 program topics annually, you are eligible to receive financial and non-financial rewards from the WSIB. Success in the program can earn you rebates and other non-financial recognition for your investment in Health and Safety. The program connects businesses of all sizes to help you develop a program that is suitable for your business. EMC is a WSIB-approved HSEp provider that will help you along the journey to Health and Safety excellence.
How the program works:
Join - EMC is your WSIB-approved training provider. Our health and safety professionals will work with you to help determine where your journey to Health and Safety excellence will start.
Develop - implement topics with the help of EMC and fellow manufacturers.
Demonstrate - submit evidence of topic completion for review by EMC and then a WSIB validator.
Achieve - receive financial and non-financial rewards for the work you do to make your workplace and Ontario safer. Non-financial recognition includes digital achievement badges that you can use personally and are included in the WSIB’s public site Safety Check, which lets other businesses know you are making Health and Safety a priority.
EMC's Health & Safety Services include:
- Professional Health & Safety Consultants to guide and assist your efforts
- Online resources including templates, communication portal and training modules
- Program documentation review to ensure your success
- On-site validation to provide coaching and guidance
- Members’ community website with a wealth of resources, tools and templates
Annual enrolment fee: $995 for EMC members / $1295 for Non-Members
NEW FOR 2022!
Financial support for smaller businesses - click here for more information!
Starting today, a new pilot initiative will help smaller businesses with 1-99 full time employees by:
- Increasing the maximum rebate cap of 75% of annual reported premiums to 100% of annual reported premiums. This change is permanent and retroactive to the first HSEp rebate run (2020).
Offering smaller businesses (fewer than 100 FTEs):
- Double the rebate for complete action plan topics between March 1, 2020 and December 31, 2022.
- $1,000 towards provider services for an approved action plan in 2022.
- Simplified program requirements tailored to smaller businesses
Your email has successfully been sent, we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Firm Application/Provider Agreement Form
I would like to apply on behalf of my company to participate in the Health and Safety Excellence Program.