Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the EMC’s brand, marketing and communication strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including HubSpot, Outlook, SharePoint, Monday.com, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BeneCMS, and more
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows (as required) by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Curate and assist in the development and distribution of manufacturing related content for EMC’s social media channels and corporate email campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- Critical thinking skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Education or relevant experience in marketing and/or project coordination is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Those interested in this full or part-time contract/employment opportunity should submit a resume outlining your experience, skills and why you believe you are the best person to Tiffany Robbins, Marketing & Communications Manager via email.
We look forward to hearing from you.